ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

adn makes startling copper-gold discovery, page-2

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    evopilot

There is no need to try and create your own momentum here. THe news annouced this week was great and has put a spotlight on ADN temporarily.

ADN now have the task of follow up activity and results to confirm the significnace of this 're' discovery.

Things that people should keep in mind in this story, as it unfolds:

1. The historical data is very valuable and can lessen the cost of finding something economic
    2. PRior and current hits may be the extent of what is there .....
    3. Prior exploration effort may have terminated too early ......
    4. Assumptions used to form historical assessments of prior exploration results are not necessarily applicable today.

In relation to the last point WMC and MIM were probably looking for a super big resource for at the time copper prices were low and there were better opportunities elsewhere. Today copper prices are higher, accessible opportunities are fewer and more remote, mining efficiencies are higher. All these things may and can change the appraisal of what was previously discarded.

I like the location of the find, its shallow occurrence and the grades. Copper concentrate can be relatively cheaply transported to market from a nearby smelter.

However, an economic resource relies on quantum. More higher grade hits are needs to be expand the find otherwise the site only represents a high grade low resource opportunity.

At Alford West we are in the early to mid stages of exploration. Much information is available with some being confirmed. It is time for ADN to step out the drilling in an agressive manner to define whether or not this prospect is indeed an opoportunity.

I am a holder for many years with an average below yesterdays close. I am not in the top 20 but not far off. I am quite happy to watch this story unfold for good or bad. This weeks price action only served to stir up the adrenlin rush in what has been a very dull few years.

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $170.0K 21.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 23698437 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3699835 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.