ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

ADN new valuation, page-25

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Good morning everyone! Thanks for starting this thread. There seems to be joy in other peoples pain on the other threads - sad. I believe that at one stage that top 20 holder was up over $10m. To 'lose' that must hurt, they need kindness from this group. I have returned to holding ADN as I believe the risk is now being mitigated a lot better and growth projections more achievable.

The global economic outlook has changed a lot since I first held positions in ADN and I feel James and team are responding well. The 5 year goal has not changed, the steps to get there are now clearly identified and achievable. The DCA opportunity on ADN is fantastic right now. We will scale up production in line with demand - that is an intelligent way to grow and protect a business.

We are coming out of the terribly named 'valley of death' which is just a 'boring' period between excitement and production, a time of heads down bum up preparation without many exciting announcements. Funnily enough this is the most important time for a company but that lack of exciting releases tests an investors commitment and belief.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $211.4K 26.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 24987898 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5276449 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.