ADN 4.55% 2.3¢ andromeda metals limited

Yesterday was a good day with many more days like that to come....

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Yesterday was a good day with many more days like that to come.

However, I saw something interesting yesterday in the media...it was a little thing but, I can't stop thinking about it, as it's got me really excited.

The Motley Fool...
    now before I go any further...I think most ASX investors will agree that they aren't really a important voice or to be taken too serious.
    However, they do have a decent retail following.

Why am I mentioning them?

Yesterday they did a fluff piece on 10 ASX stock that have preformed well in 2019.
    Obviously, ADN is on that list...as it will start to be on more list this year.

https://www.********.au/2019/08/08/these-are-the-10-best-micro-cap-shares-over-the-past-year/

Andromeda Metals Ltd (ASX: ADN) is up 353% but only to 0.034 cents. It’s a copper and gold explorer with tenements in SA, WA and Queensland.

What got my attention was the above short description!
    Now some of the blame goes to ADN website. I've spoken to James and he's fully aware that it needs to be address and I understand that this will happen shortly.

However, even though I'd expect Motley Fool to do a bit more deeper research into WHY ADN has popped...they didn't.

This is big in my view, as I think it says something in the overall view of ADN by the market CURRENTLY...
    As mentioned in my above post...ADN's advantage to a investor now, is also it's negative...
    ADN is a bit of a complex story...

There's a few layers of..."Oh, I get it"

-Sure, HPA...YA!!!
    -However, if you take a real look at the future Halloysite supply/demand picture...you get my reasons why I and a few other smart holders...believe WHY this could be one of the best opportunities in 10-20 years.

The real core of the market hasn't even discovered ADN and are yet to fully "get it's REAL potential".
    "Oh, I REALLY get it!"

We are all bombared with stock tips every day...every presentation is...
    "We have this INCREDIBLE find or product!"
    "If you buy now...your getting in before the funds find it. etc"
    "The project next door is worth X billions"

ADN is actually IT.
    You just have to look into it a bit.
    The Risk/Reward ratio is amazing.

Another person on social media said they bought ADN and though it was something else.
    Then they DYOR and now they are excited to know what they own...Then Motley Fool who are professional stock pickers...didn't DTOR!

Well, that's exciting to me as if most of the market (and maybe a few current holders) don't know the FULL potential of ADN...
    Well, what happens when everyone does and ADN is building the dry plant or selling product in 12 months?

ADN is truly under the radar at 4-5 cents.

I get goosebumps thinking about where the SP can go on basic cashflow est. but, visualizing the market chasing the small float of share that are available. (Look at the oppies and there supply. Holder AREN'T selling...there are going to convert!)

It's going to be a very interesting and exciting 12-24 months.

IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $71.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $440.2K 19.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174773 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 924651 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.