ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

no worries mate. hmm tough question that, I think it could pull...

1. 1,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    no worries mate. hmm tough question that, I think it could pull back a little in the short term, but all depends on news catalysts, the main next one being the scoping study, and some more offtakes could appear out of nowhere, you just never know. As far as long term prospects and what is in the ground then I think it’s “cheap”. Depends if you are short or long term. Wombats posts are where the best info is and I would not base your investment decisions on what I say. If you are very short term then there may not be a lot of remaining upside this week, but if you plan on sticking around a year or more then I dare say today will look very cheap.

something you could consider is dollar cost averaging, which is buying parcels instead of all at once, but that could work for or against you depending which way the price moves.

Of course always do your your own research, and check out Wombat, Megagene and the other more knowledgeable posters research and contributions, and do your own research outside of HotCopper.

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 165065 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 159066 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.31am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.