ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

ADN - the sleeping (but awakening) Halloysite / Kaolin & HPA Monster, page-134

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Hey Kal,
    good pick-up (I got no problem being corrected if I'm wrong.)

However, I think I'm going to stand by my claim here.
    For the following reasons...

I had 3 sources corroborate that the mining is winding down in NZ.
    -one of which was our MD who has a legal responsibility to ...be in the ballbark with what he tells investors. And he used to work for Imerys.
    -Other source was a current Imerys employee. There are lots of them around.
    -Plus more.

The website looked a bit funny/old.
    So I decided to look around...last update or news from that site was 2009!
    From that, we don't know how long that 30 year comment was in there for?
    (that website format was used a lot in the 1990's.)

What what I've found, there no JORC (they didn't have them back them anyway) or resource est. saying just how big the NZ mine is. Can someone find one?

I have some hard data from 2008. Which I'm not sharing, that states the mine was doing 15,000 tpa. They had 35 staff on 2, 12 hr shifts. Plant capacity was 20,000 tpa.

When I'm told the plant is winding down...I make the to be 3-5 years as guess. Maybe it's 2-3 years? However, at what capacity? Maybe the can do 2-3,000 tpa for another 10 years. I don't really know.
    It would be great if everyone could put their ear out and try and find a number.

Oh, and that website...it was found using the internet time machine (one of the coolest sites on the web BTW.)
    Sure enough... https://minerals.co.nz/ no longer exist.

The other thing about the Matauri Bay mine is what the halloysite being used for?
    As the mine is getting close to it's end...is the grade the same as when they started or are they picking the corners?

All I know is ADN's SA assets are NEW, LARGE and high grade halloysite.
    I think we are are entering a perfect storm of supply and demand.

The Poland OP...was doing 3,000 tpa 10 years ago and it's low grade hallyosite.
    The word, I was told by some was "crude"

Still, I would like more info on these other 3 halloysite locations to confirm or deny what I've found. And any other possible LARGE supply areas in the world.

IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.