ADN 25.0% 1.2¢ andromeda metals limited

ADNOB options - $0.012 strike, 30 November 2020 expiry, page-6

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887

@wombat777 the $35 figure I used was just for illustrative purposes only............200K ton at $35 would generate our current mcap in revenue etc to give some perspective on our current valuation.

So even at $35 per ton this is looking like a great way to start this journey imo.........I really have no idea what price per ton we might expect but the $150 quoted by @Chaya would be outstanding...........

I would consider the following info when attempting to 'price' DSO.

1) "The Carey’s Well ore contains approximately 50% of sand as a natural impurity and the halloysite-kaolin has around 20% moisture which is also removed during processing"..........so very roughly 30% yield to a product suitable for ceramics end users........?? Is that reasonable?

2) Chinese DSO processors looking to supply ceramics industry end users are likely to on-sell 'fully processed ore' at $500-1000 per ton as that's the oft quoted 'going rate'............what would DSO processors consider a healthy margin of profit to be I wonder....?? 

3) JV and profit sharing arrangements with MEP................"Andromeda’s interest will convert to 75% on the earlier of either completion of the Stage 2 Commitment or of a Decision to Mine made by the Joint Venture Management Committee".

4) Low to very low capex/opex for DSO.

Re point 1) above............If 30% 'yields' are the 'norm' from CW DSO then $150 per ton is optimistic imo though not impossible, but only when higher prices are payed by ceramics end users as China DSO processors will want 'their fair share' in terms of profit margin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.004(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $37.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $235.5K 19.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11359654 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2642381 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.