DRK 0.00% 1.2¢ drake resources limited

advanced copper - west african gold 8 mill ev , page-3

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Cheers Opal - Dont know who the top 20 are mate - But there was definately a big buyer over the last month and a half.

Have been holding drake for a while and the action on the stock was like someone had finally realised that hang on why is this stock trading so low!

You just need to look at the news flow coming up to realise that this wont stay at current levels for long.
    Im very interested to see the resource statement from falun as most of the drilling over the last year has returned nothing but strong results. Watch out if the resource statement gets the markets attention as drake stock will be almost impossible to get a hold of.

The thing i like with drake is that there are just so many quality catalysts for a re-rating, and it really wont take much with an EV of 8 mill to have the shares price trading at multiples of current levels.

Very exciting land holding in Mauritania in the same geological formation as monster 10 million ounce gold depoists. Can you imagine if they get positive results in this area?..what would that do to the sahre price?...the mind boggles!.

The action is just starting here - i feel the run up over the last month was a warning shot, the technicals seem to back this up - watching and waiting for the follow through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.