RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

I was the one who emailed the director. For your convenience I'm...

1. 1,856 Posts.
    I was the one who emailed the director. For your convenience I'm reposting his reply here:

"I believe that most of the buying in Red River this week is coming from one stockbroking firm in Sydney (Findlays?) To the best of my knowledge, there are no formal stockbroker reports out on Red River at this time.

The buying is due to our exploration program at the Feral iron ore prospect in the Mid West region of Western Australia. We have announced exploration
    results from there over the last couple of months and we have just completed an aeromagnetic survey there. The results will be with me in the next few weeks when I will have an opportunity to evaluate the data. This may trigger some further developments in the Red River story. We are planning drilling there in a few months time.

Our new web site should be up and running today
    (www.redriverresources.com.au). I'll be updating that progressively as well. I've been running Red River on a pretty stringent budget so please bear with me, all these things take time.

I'm planning a stockbroker road show once I have some nice graphics deriving from the Feral aeromag data."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.