XJO 1.75% 8,092.3 s&p/asx 200

They are very discretionary...Place an "at limit" order and if...

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    They are very discretionary...

Place an "at limit" order and if it trades lower than your limit price they will sell to you at your higher limit price. When your stops get hit they sometimes have a lag so if not a guaranteed stop you will often lose more as the sp lowers untill they efect the trade.

"(lower if you are 'buying', higher if you are 'selling)."......then why did they charge me a higher price when buying when the stock gapped down and traded lower than my limit price ???????

When I complained they stated all my fault and they are the good guys :( despite my factual evidence that they had pocketed the difference instead of giving me the better sp.

I don't believe this.....until they actually demonstrate it.

"Price Improvement™
    PureDeal gives you more than you bargained for! Sometimes in fast-moving, volatile markets we will be able to give you a better price than the level you have requested (lower if you are 'buying', higher if you are 'selling). Our leading-edge Price Improvement™ technology allows us to process your online deal at the better price. Any improvement will be automatically noted on your deal confirmation. No other CFD provider offers this."

On a positive note the platform and charting is good.

Negative....customer service needs a polish at times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.