AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Saxien Run out cash end June ? No - they will have $1.6 mill in...

1. 71 Posts.
    Saxien
    Run out cash end June ? No - they will have $1.6 mill in calls to make and the $250,000 they called today.They could go another 2-3 quarters on that easy (they ave $200,000 on admin and $450,000 on exploration per quarter).
    AEX just paid the last $550,000 for Wingellina on 30 April so now its just admin/exploration costs.

Drilling leaks .Not always.MNR traded 77,000 at 17 cents on 13/11/01 - the next day the ann was made - 4.5 mill traded to $1.75.Some tight lips there.AEX and Uncle Ed may have the same tight lips.

Wingellina just another laterite.No.The Wingellina oxide doesnt require the high capital HPAL gear like ANL etc(1/3 of the capital setup cost of ANL etc).
    AEX have proven the TTS leaching technology(Jervois are going ahead with 0.8% Ni using TTS) is very suitable for Wingellina ore.20% lower operating costs than HPAL.No pressure and No heat needed.Bankers love that stuff.
    ANL has a resource of 336 mill tonnes at 1% Ni.It now looks like it may be economic.ANL went to $7 on 460 mill shares (similar to AEX if you count the AEXO).
    Wingellina has 1.5%Ni (Jervois will be economic with just 0.8%Ni using TTS) with a resource of 500 mill tonnes (not proven yet but just a formality if you look at INCOs estimates of 200 mill tonnes at only 35 metres)
    I believe once the project is sized up share price will be at least 50 cents based on the oxide alone.
    It wont matter where Wingellina is - that sort of World class deposit will be mined.Inco were going to build a town for 3500 people.Its only Native rights issues and a lack of technology at the time that stopped them.
    Research INCOs GORO mine.They rave about it.ITs 1.6% Ni and only 230 mill tonnes.The main dif between GORO and ANL is GORO heats the ore to higher temps to get faster leaching.What a joke compared to Wingellina.You see why AEX recently said THEY chose to commence negotiations with global COMPANIES.
    I havent factored in the Sulphide/PGE/Scandium potential.Huge.
    Games are being played by Uncle ED.He gets 32 mill options at exercise prices of 20 cents up.He obviously has expectations the price will be 40 cents +.

Wrong time to sell in my opinion.

Nugget - what do you think ?

Stocko
    You dismissed NGH 12 mth ago as another PUL.Look at the results now.ATC doubled recently and things havent begun yet.Look at the quality of their contracts.You give a one line dismissal of AEX.I reckon AEX will be one of the top stocks of 2002.Lets see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.