AXE 0.00% 25.0¢ archer materials limited

AFR analysis - Meme-stock fever spreads to more companies on ASX, page-157

1. 1,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223

We are in an era when truth does not seem to matter. As has been pointed out the AFR article is riddled with inaccuracies.

Alice did not resign, she retired after 14 years with Archer. She is a highly qualified person.

Handful of staff. Linkedin link to 17 of the employees.

Archer has sold its mineral tenements. Yes it has sold a couple but the share holder get a say on whether we agree to sell the rest of the tenements.

Archer Materials Limited - Upcoming General Meeting

The purpose of the Meeting is to seek Shareholder approval for:

• the sale of the Company’s Mineral Exploration Business to iTech Minerals Ltd for 50

million iTech Shares (Resolution 1); and

• the Company to reduce its share capital by way of a pro-rata in-specie distribution of all

of the 50 million iTech Shares to Shareholders (Resolution 2).

So as current shareholder we are going to get shares in the new company, iTech Minerals Ltd . I am pretty happy about that. I suggest you check out https://www.itechminerals.com.au/projects-and-commodities.

Granted patents in, South Korea, China and the US. Wrong no patent granted in the US but very close. The first patent AXE got was for Japan. More information about progress of patents here. https://globaldossier.uspto.gov/#/result/application/EP/16869422/86398globaldossier.uspto.gov#%2Fresult%2Fapplication%2FEP%2F16869422%2F86398

Two board members true, but with Alice Cleary's retiring they are looking for a new directory more suited to the companies focus. Her expertise was in resource companies and they are looking for a director more aligned to the tech industry.

Tom Richardson probably did has 30 minutes of research tops on the company ( it takes time to properly research a company), and changed the facts to to suit his negative spin. All these new posters come in on Hotcopper, making ridiculous statements about it being a lifestyle company with the agenda to frighten new holders to sell, which sets off stop losses. It succeeded. Hopefully they were small holders and didn't loose to much money, and some would have made a profit.

Myself, I have been to 2 AGM's and one open day at the foundry.

Dr Martin Fuechsle as its new manager of Quantum Technology was the first person to invent the world’s first single-atom transistor. ( can't quite get my head around how you would make a transistor on. a single atom.)

Dr Mohammad Choucair, first person to synthesise graphene.

I came across this this morning old news, February 22, 2021, but of interest. more related to Tom Richardson's criticism "has no product with potential technology in development.

Achieved! Archer Materials’ 12CQ Chip Provides Electronic Transport Via Single Qubit

Good luck team, hopefully the down ramping action will end soon. Oh and for the uprampers this will never be a trillion dollar company .And new investors do your own research, it takes time but you will become better investors. Reading something on Reddit or Hotcopper is not research..

This is a wonderful company to invest in. I wouldn't have a clue what it is worth now, but if it succeeds in what it sets out to do, it will be worth a motza. Obviously I think there is some chance it will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $24.25K 96.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 71336 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 7367 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.