FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

http://www.far.com.au/files/asxannounce/Elodge%20ID707963%2025Mar...

1. 149 Posts.
    http://www.far.com.au/files/asxannounce/Elodge%20ID707963%2025Mar09%20-%20Senegal%20FAR%20Shell%20announcement.pdf

That's the agreement with shell and shows the old and new boundary. Sangomar deep does seem to have been broken up into 2 blocks but similarly on the AP slide it looks like they're applying for our block, I don't think there's a mistake. Later on (page 32)"African Petroleum is extending the search for the highest potential Cretaceous submarine fans to the West from Guinea to Senegal".
    Our section of Sangomar deep contains the two cretaceous fans that shell did CSEM on. So AP are making it pretty clear they're after them.

My guess is that we're in negotiations with them rather than them trying to cut our grass. Maybe it's just part of informing they're investors of whats on the table without directly revealing this? Then you never know, would they be applying for them to spook ME into giving them a cheaper deal?
    Although looking at the african petroleum's mission statement "To provide quality products and services using high safety standards and global best practices while remaining profitable and socially responsible". key phrases being "global best practices" and "socially responsible".
    Better still out of the company's 5 values they wish to act with professionalism and integrity. (this is all from their website by the way, just google african petroleum)

Anyway, I see this as more positive than negative. Still, wouldn't hurt emailing the FAR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.