FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

What will be ironic if true Cujo is if Cairns are marketing...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    What will be ironic if true Cujo is if Cairns are marketing their selldown using the very same figures that Cath has consistently spruiked and that you have consistently disparaged. Time will tell...

On another note i see you recently sledged the "dreamers"
    Pretty sure the exploration industry survives on hope over substance...guess I'm a dreamer then..
    Isn't that other oiler you love quoting a prime example . . Didn't they accidentally find oil when their pre drill analysis suggest that they were drilling for gas? And hence the accidental oil discovery was the catylst for the recent great returns. Happy to be corrected as i wasn't following it to closely... no free cash haha..
    They had also spent several years up until 2018 bumping their way along the bottom. I remember riding them to heady heights way above their current levels years ago. Since then the drop from those dizzy heights is way more than pre shell days for Far.
    Please spare me the rah rah rhetoric based purely on their recent good fortune. And good luck to them and their shareholders on the recovery stakes..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.