PAR 6.38% 22.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

AGM 2024 - QUESTIONS, page-50

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I don’t know about anyone else, but whenever I speak to someone about this stock, their eyes glaze over.

1. pre rev biotech (on the nose)
    2. repurposed drug (why is it not on the market already??)
    3. balance sheet risk (reliant on deals within 6months, is Rennie trustworthy or is it lip service (again))
    4. key pillars in organisational chart missing (deal ready or poor governance)
    5. science is very very heavy to the untrained (but delicious)
    6. easier stocks to buy into (yep, but we could go 20x +++)
    7. Ultra rare disease asset (how could they be valuable)
    8. Osteoarthritis (that won’t happen to me and I’ll just get it replaced)
    and the list goes on.

So, why do we hold…. Because the competition is sketchier than us. It’s Safe, It’s Effective, It’s Safe, It’s Effective. I think the investment thesis now hangs on the following

1. MPS results and bypassing a Phase 3 trial (here’s hoping)
    2. 2mg twice weekly sailing through FDA (as I think it will)

And the deals materialising shortly after this…..

As much as I’m filthy about the Sunday cap raise prior to the quarterly AND Paul’s now easier attainable performance targets (optics terrible, and oi someone tell him to pull this ASAP, yesterday, 2 weeks ago!) I’m still of the belief the holy grail to OA HAS BEEN FOUND, we own it and a BP will deal with us by April 2024. How could their business development teams not be all over this like a rash. They are and they will compete for us soon.

so, SP is in the toilet. Retail investors are down trodden, we are hurting. Paul has our faith for another 6-8 months… then it’s panic stations. So yeah, thanks Paul for turning this into a binary outcome for us. Annoying to say the least. But we still have time on the clock and our drugs got GAME

Last edited by Friendsandco: 19/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $76.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $116.8K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 166525 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 87212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.