AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

agm assessment, page-3

1. 1,263 Posts.
    you all know my opinion on a lot of the history....but I want John to stay. If he just up and leaves, well, that doesnt look so good as far as I am concerned. If he truly believes in the future of the company, just like he has told everyone for the last few years, then he should fight like he means it, to keep his place. IMO this story just isn't right unless he is there to the end....to either be vindicated or proven to be a main cause in the failure of the company.

How many posters here are a link to the Aberdeen st crew, who wouldn't have their cheap shares if it wasn't for DS...maybe we should just get rid of you too! Is there a "new" director (GPN) who was directly involved in the AUL deal with YRR which was orchestrated by DS?.... Don't forget PR has a history too ,with 3 companies I have named previously, which no one here would wish to be repeated.

If this falls in a heap, well, I hope there will not be an easy way out for anyone involved, whether they have a board position or not......but hey this current change has potential....so Ill try not to be a killjoy now

Hopefully it's time for PR to redeem. Remta the Redempta, that would have a nice ring to it.

There are multiple ways to clean this up and get it on track. Lets just try it while keeping the capital structure exactly as it is, I don't want to have to arc up for any more reasons

oh....as if they haven't spoken to CITIC before!

once bitten twice shy, so I am still a little reserved with my positivity. Start showing some legit positive signs and Ill be back on board big time just like I was once upon a time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $44.22K 2.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 21849325 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1556720 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.