URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

agm questions, page-13

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Thanks Allanl and Potsie.

I'd suggest Kate Hobbs is an email away. Clearly she responds to some and to others she doesnt.
    Pat Ryan is 'around' is he Allanl?

I expect much more than a cardboard cut out that is just 'around'. Still havent heard boo from him and with all due respect to the man and his record, he hasnt 'visibly demonstrated' anything as yet.

Clearly updates are what is required.

As Allanl and Potsie have done, I suggest anyone with questions or concerns 'respectfully' put them to the company.

I might just add too folks that the more shareholders actually contact the company and voice their concerns the greater the chance we will hear something.

With Kate Hobbs overseas again clearly shes there working.
    One day we will get a very good idea of just how hard (note I say 'hard'...'smart' is yet to be determined...two distinctly very different approaches as one is 'seen to be' and the other 'is') she is working.

Ive got no hesitation in saying shes going hard at it. But shareholders havent been updated in the process and the accountability factor on several deals/fronts is wanting.

Shes fallen short in a number of areas excacerbated unfortunately by a lack of disclosure all too often conveniently written off as a result of secrecy/declassification/sensitive negotiations.

I would much rather be applauding her efforts....but theres not much to say in my book at this time.

Hopefully by end of October I might review that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.