SPL 4.55% 11.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

AGM stinkfest

1. 3,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    • Thanks sincerely @joohnno for your time and effort in having a crack at a board seat.

• I feel vindicated in my long-standing assertions discrediting the supposed progress, market potential and viability of DEP-Docetaxel going forward. I maintain that this particular internal drug will be a dud. At least investors can recalibrate their expectations now.

• I feel vindicated in my decisions to report Starpharma on multiple occasions to the ASX and ASIC regarding continuous disclosure to the market. There is now more to report.

• Discraceful continuous disclosure regarding a Viraleze partnership in India no longer being a focus. They didn’t make this decision the day before the AGM. Why have shareholders been led to believe otherwise for 18 months?

• DEP-Gemcitabine not progressing to the clinic due cash conservation? I don’t buy it. This is either fishy or incompetence when you get to the 11th hour and determine you don’t have the cash to do so. Again, this decision was not made the day before the AGM so why did shareholders only find this out on the day?

• The passing of the Remuneration Report was disappointing but not surprising. It just reveals shareholder apathy and also that institutional shareholders are often lazy and ambivalent towards other people’s money. They’re not always geniuses.

• I feel vindicated in not believing a word the CEO has told the market over the last 2 years.

• The question you should ask yourself is: If the CEO and BoD have been found lacking in their disclosure, slow progress and poor commercial execution regarding:

Partnership issues for VivaGel BV with Mundipharma, poor condoms sales, silence on Sky and Land in China, rejection of VivaGel by the FDA, shrinking DEP-Docetaxel market opportunity, slow internal drug programs, probable shrinking expected licencing fees for internal DEP, non-executed AstraZeneca Option Agreement, missed viral conjunctivitis opportunity, still no Viraleze launch in Middle East, no TGA approval, TGA fines, the UK MHRA rebuke, secret partnerships, the shelving of DEP-Gemcitabine trials and all the rest:

then WHY oh WHY would you believe what they are saying now?

GLTAH
    Last edited by sarge17: 30/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $149.2K 1.227M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 137354 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 34494 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.3¢ 12.3¢ 11.5¢ 249505
Last updated 15.47pm 27/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.