SPL 0.00% 8.9¢ starpharma holdings limited

AGM stinkfest, page-7

1. 5,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    with opening speechs John Wise was noted, and thanked, for his efforts, and that the board have taken to heart his reasons for running, and that they woud be address....that was very good to have that approach of taking things on board,
    later when John was given the floor to respond on his directorship application, and was asked a few question or was that 1 or 2.....he put forward many whys and pls explain .... but there was silence from the board. a bit of a contrast to the opening welcome.

felt some of of his queries were answered prior to his questioning but i didn't really accept thos answers as being acceptable..
    like why not viraleze into to the US market... which i have already commented on.

covid products and solutions are suppose to have fast tracking both there FDA and here TGA, yet it is not the case in practice, unless you are big pharma!! and that is a fact. if one of our partnered ...big pharmas as said there are in the top 10 or was that 5..in the world had got onto viraleze....the 20mil spent on getting it into the US would have been refunded in sale in the first 6 mnths...and then beyond expanded therapy use.
    imagine.... patients that go into hospital for any reason usually get complication due to viral infections.... that seem to be hard to treat and clear.... use viraleze as the first point of treatment...with reducing viral loads....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.9¢ $132.1K 1.454M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 121499 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.