WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The market has long ago had enough of the current board make up....

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    The market has long ago had enough of the current board make up. Where & why we are at this SP is laid squarely at the feet of GD.

For every day GD continues with OBJ we will continue our slide into obscurity. The problem is, as always with GD, his departure is ambitious, & he may yet continue in some capacity. This does not bode well in my opinion.

GD is no fool. He was fully aware of this long ago but zero F's are given. He gets paid his handsome salary whilst living out of a suitcase.

Evidence for the above? I put forward greedy & sneaky share grabs, then using shareholders money to engage lawyers to assert that certain milestones were achieved allowing access to more shares.

This alone should ring Alarm bells. Milestones are clearly reached or not. Just like the $20 million milestone was not reached. No explanation for this massive disparity has ever been offered to shareholders. No dissection of the metrics of how this sum was arrived at, no explanation why it was missed by astronomical units....... Nothing.

Any fool can nominate a random number big enough to assuage & inspire share holder enthusiasm to extend one's tenure...... All the while hoovering up shares. Now I'm not for one second saying this has what's happened but in business perception is.......

No doubt the above instances, along with a penchant for carrot dangling has long ago instigated the tipping point for the market in general.

OBJ needs GD to retire & fully go away & a quality replacement installed pronto. Secondly, in the absence of any meaningful profit guidance or assurances from P&G we must have another major signed.

Also, No going it alone on bodyguard.....these guys have form with stuff like this & it's not good.

The company & the SP can be fixed by busting up the boys club but time is running out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.