MLS 9.09% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

sorry guys and girls, ive had a passing in the family. sorry if...

1. 378 Posts.
    sorry guys and girls, ive had a passing in the family. sorry if there are spelling mistakes etc hit me back if any further questions, i may take some time to reply but.

this is the go from the agm sorry if its short and sharp but i have other things to do as u can imagine.

it was a very good presentation and great to chat with the management. the are doing everything possible to get the project to production, as quick as possible.

imho this project is going to be big just how big is the question.

there was great discussion about the current share price, u only need to do the figures and u can see what it should be worth

as for the question about the options they are going to rm capital which was in the documents.

30 new dirll holes will be done in jan to confirm the ore size and then the jorc will be finalised.

IMHO the tonnage will be increased.++

Minindi - is moving along as quick as possible, the drilling will more than likely start in jan due to drill availb.
    the samples are very promising. they are looking for lowcap expenditure which is the leaching which will cost approx 30m to do the testing which as been previously done came back at 97.1% which is good.
    hoping for jorc late jan feb etc.

these things take time. as drilling rigs etc are hard to get.

as for the other projects

Sherlock bay - this is progressing but the zinc project is what they are focusing on (which i think is approp) but more details will come in due course.

as to the u - this is taking time as they are doing their due diligence on the tenerments, their guy on the ground is doing his best to get it finalised but as we all know this part of the world works differently from here.
    things are still progressing but are taking time.

so over all sorry for the late reply but things needed to be sorted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $1.12K 55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 927270 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 7165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.