CYP 3.85% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

this joint is becoming an absolute sham, a NO vote is on the...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

this joint is becoming an absolute sham, a NO vote is on the cards.Its getting close to a visit to the head office and a kick up the arse, for all the dribble and lack lustre information handed out by the board sometimes I question why the hell I bought in. they really don't need the 25%, they could do a placement to existing holders with information they have some sort of fish on the hook!, and we would provide more funds then they could deal with. Who cares about large insto with the small amount a shares on issue why expand that to let some maggot in who will manipulate pricing to there own benefit. I don't want to give them an inch they don't deserve it. you may argue it creates liquidity in the price bugger them make them buy on market. the biggest problem here is a signed piece of paper cut from a tree with numbers on it, that we don't have. the silence from this mob is deafening and staggering, its is really mind blowing that what we are doing requires so much silence and  sales inactivity. the more this drags on the more I believe a TO will come regardless of what dribble you translate from some over seas country, Disappointing really!.  

it comes down to this I believe

no deal yet signed . strike one

self proclaimed loans for easy money for nothing. strike 2

waiting on the pitcher to throw the ball is it

a foul ball or heater or low and wide does he/she hit the batter all I think is this pitch needs to be thrown soon  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 24.5¢ $29.84K 119.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 73392 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.