GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I was at the AGM {and missed my flight back to Melb}. Now on the...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I was at the AGM {and missed my flight back to Melb}. Now on the 11.50 red eye F--k!
    Tony, Martin, and George were the only ones on the stage.
    Martin was VERY pissed off that resolution 4 was withdrawn.
    He carried on for 10 minutes about how short-sighted retail shareholders were.
    He stated we had a world-class company and if we wanted world-class people on the board we had to give them incentives.
    He stated she was a world-class lawyer who was probably billed out at $1000 an hour and he had negotiated hard to get her on the Galaxy board. He felt that she was professional enough to
    accept the shareholder's result. Let's see.
    He was like a headmaster admonishing the students for about 10 minutes saying you don't understand big business.
    Maybe? But after last years options, I believe a message needed to be sent and we did.
    They also stated they did not fly her out to save the shareholders money.
    I may be old school but if I wanted a couple of million dollars in options I would fly out and meet the shareholders face to face. After all, we are a BILLION dollar company.
    Martin may have a great knowledge of Lithium but he was acting like a school headmaster and needs to lift his game and come into the 21st century.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.