OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

AGM, page-14

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    I've been just as pissed as anybody about the decline in SP and the lack of information from the company re the failure of ADRC to take off. Had ADRC taken off, we'd all be cheering .. certainly there'd be no complaining about wages. Pay decent wages and incentives and you get to attract high quality staff. It doesn't always work out like that but pretty much if you don't do that then it's not going to be an attractive proposition for high achievers who can be grabbed by other companies.
    If there is going to be any way forward then I think the path plotted now is reasonable. Growth in health care is predicted as the main source of revenue with possible bonuses from ADRC etc. The latter is nothing to count on but there's still reason to be hopeful for good revenues in this area.
    I think if we want to see improvements in this company then we may as well get behind the current chairman and let him carry out this new approach. I'm not the sort of person that agonises over the daily SP .. I'll give it a year and if the plan doesn't seem to be working by then I'll consider other options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $6 79

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8401 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.