1MC 16.7% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Hello Binwood thank you for your well worded diatribe. I must...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hello Binwood thank you for your well worded diatribe. I must say I was a little taken aback by some of your remarks, and was left pondering whether you are just acting out on frustrations caused by market movement or it is in fact a childlike guilt response? I’m still not sure which.
    Let me respond to your two statement points.
    1. Perhaps as I stated in an earlier post, the question might have been posed in a different way, as I said it is not the premarket process I am questioning rather the intention of some buyers and sellers! I am an avid watcher of the pre-open dealings, and have come to understand at a novice's level the goings on pre- market.
    2. I have also been around long enough to realise I know very little at all about anything, that is probably the most important thing experience should teach us. That said I found your accusation that I pretended to know everything a little curious, given all I did was offer an interpretation of the current price moves in an open forum. That is I believe the purpose of a forum, to learn through dialogical and dialectical processes.
    That said the fact that you place concepts such as collaboative buy/selling, share recycling and price manipulation in the category of tin foil hate theories suggest that you are either very naive or actively participating. I would argue that the illegal manipulation of price in the ASX is rife, the use of bot trading, manipulative bidding, insider trading and the likes has been going on unchecked for a lengthy period of time. The prolonged use of such tactics unchecked, it could be argued has contributed to it being legitimised in some people’s minds. One way to counter this false legitimisation is to actively discuss and condemn such practice.
    Whenever I pose a query I do so to elicit feedback, and I receive all constructive feedback with relish. I actually got a laugh out of your angry little response.
    As for your remark about my tin foil hate theories, well I must say you had me checking for electromagnetic radiations leaks from my scull cap.

eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat-160x160.png

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.89K 4.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 197920249 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 44471257 94
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.