DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

Downramp Strategy rules: No. 5 Distract posters attention away...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Downramp Strategy rules:

No. 5 Distract posters attention away from the story and market ....

heres my posts from the 21st Dec  Gassin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I think we may have seen the bottom... if not then it is not far away at all IMHO.

Trial ZIPT App to launched imminently (Monday?) will drive strong buying interest, company has cash, and a clear path forward...

The next surge buying interest/ price will come as early adopters of the App start giving +ive feedback about the apps quality/superiority (over 2G) Vs competitors like WhatsApp, Viber Etc...

If it looks like it can do what has been promised by Mgmt the share price will drive hard north in a steep uptrend in expectation of the major launch in 2015... Big winners will be those that enter with substantial positions early (Around this price IMHO) and hang on to after major launch assuming all is good with the trial launch and the feed back from users is "on the whole" +ive/good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The steps I see to confirm a break of the recent downtrend and to confirm the bottom are as follows:-

1. Well will need to close at or above the day high set on Friday set at 27.5c

2. Approach and close above the midway point of the downtrend channel I recon around 29c

3. Break out through the top if the recent downtrend channel currently around 34-35c

4. We have a higher low set above 23c

Once the above four have been confirmed (will take week or more) I will be comfortable that a bottom being "in" is confirmed. But my guess at this time is that the inside day on the 19th and the fact of a launch expected early this week will be enough to set the bottom... We will have to see if I am proved right... Monkey's or no monkeys... If I'm right the only monkeys picking their bottoms will be those that didn't see it coming.

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/picking-bottoms.2428733/page-4?post_id=14493189#.VL8E25X9laQ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 16086677 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12160986 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.