UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I consider myself the most like Humphrey. Already lost my pants...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    I consider myself the most like Humphrey. Already lost my pants and only have the shirt off my back to lose. In my share portfolio anyway. lol If you travel the world you will find out Australia is a pretty amazing place to live no matter what the house prices, political power thats in place or whether your young or old. You make your own luck in life and if you dont like what your doing then pick another career, dont like where you live pick another town or country. Same goes with shares you can always sell if you have lost faith. I had to delete some posts as my identity has no bearing on the price of UNS but I stand by my comments that I believe we are about to find out the true potential of Unilfe. I also may add that by the end of next week I can buy myself a pair of pants (had to leave oz as pants are compulsory due to baby boomers laws) and maybe even a nice pad back in Sydney. Good Luck to all and lets start a new thread. This one is so off track had to check it was the same one I started.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.