ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

All Ords Index

1. 2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 751
    Friday was a monumental moment for ADN.

I would like to confirm some facts.
    One year ago ADN was added to the ALL Ords 500 and rose to a high of 45c and then the shorters smacked it down to 18c with 80 million shares shorted. ADN was suspended and a capital raise happened at 15c and the shorters bought back 60 million shares from the institutional placement at 15c and dropped to 20 million shorted. Since then the shorters have manipulated the share price every day by manipulating ADN to close on the bid price and not the sell price. The manipulation currently shows approximately 53 million shares shorted at the moment.

These shorters made a wind fall from the capital raise and they clearly wanted ADN to not make the All Ords this time so they could make their second wind fall. If ADN did not make the All Ords on Friday they would borrow another 28 million shares and short it down further and when the rebalance is done on 18/3 after the 4pm close as per lofty's explanation there would be a buy from the shorts and the insto's would sell.

I personally contacted index services at spglobal.com. The first step was to find out how and when do they calculate the All Ords. It is calculated based on market cap data from 18/8/21 to 18/2/22. Last Friday ADN was not removed from the All Ords and the rebalancing of Institutional books will now happen from 4/3/22 to 18/3/22. I can confirm I wrote to the index committee and copied in Andrea Betti ADN's company secretary. If the committee had any questions they could contact Andrea. They told me that corporate events would be reviewed on a case by case basis. I said they must take into consideration the takeover and the issue of shares to MEP holders. The effective date should be from the date of the offer which was 10/11/21. Based on the new shares to be issued, it would add more than 100 million to the market cap from 10/11/21. Remember ADN dropped from 20c to 16.5c after the announcement due to the dilution from the takeover.

On Friday after 4pm the rebalancing has begun and a buyer for approx 20 million shares came in to buy at 19c and they still had 12 million left to buy after the match. Someone wanted to buy 4 million dollars worth of shares because ADN stayed in the index. What does this mean? ADN should be 30c plus if the manipulation did not happen. You would ask yourself now that the shorters have failed to get their desired result. What will they do now? I think ADN is 20c plus this week and it is not going to be a good outcome for the shorters. Do they buyback now or keep paying interest to institutions and watch ADN reap it's potential.

This has opened the flood gates for buyers to take advantage of this outcome. I know many buyers jumping in this week. I would say this is the right time to buy. The stars have aligned. The takeover of MEP has probably been the saving grace to make the All Ords. I understand how many of us on HC hate these shorters and believe what they have been doing is criminal. This is called pay back!!!!!!!!!

PS I became interested in ADN because of the concrete additive and ADN is now much more than that. I can not wait until the geologists finish calculating the concrete additive resource and we do deals with major concrete companies.

Overall, congratulations ADN in owning 100% now and staying in the All Ords.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $25.83K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4347850 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3045798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 263596
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.