MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Still in C&M.........

1. 26,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1741
    Still in C&M......

http://amarelinhonoticias.com.br/20...tao-simeia-participam-de-reuniao-na-mirabela/
    Ubatã: Representatives of the Siméia management participate in meeting in Mirabela

Representatives of the Siméia management participate in the meeting (Photo: Ubatã Notícias)
    A delegation from the Siméia Queiroz administration, formed by the Secretary of Administration, Expedito Rigaud, by the Secretary of Infrastructure, Paulo Henrique, by the Secretary of the Environment, Rodrigo Dias, the General Controller, Alexandre Curriel, the Engineer Eric Reensink and the ex- Prevised Wesley Faustino, visited this morning (1st), the facilities of the Santa Rita nickel mine, controlled by Mirabela Mineração do Brasil.In the agenda, a meeting to know the operations plan and also the safety measures of the tailings dam.
    At the meeting, the engineers presented the entire infrastructure of the dam and strategies to be implemented in case of disruption. "The company's action plan was presented. It is a preventive action and it is necessary, "said Paulo Henrique. Mirabela, which generated around 7,000 jobs in the region, suspended activities in April 2016 and is expecting a return, although although it is increasingly likely, there is no date yet for the mine to start operating again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.