MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

thanks @Megagem for this link - much appreciated.... and you...

1. 12,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    thanks @Megagem for this link - much appreciated....

and you were right all along @mattyedw regarding the progress which was not going in our favour...

don't know how to process this... lost a small chunk of money here... we were never going to see a cent back - most of knew that but the rising PoN got us all excited for a miracle... the sale price was always going to be that "marginally" less such that the secured creditors (who can create the biggest ruckus) gets paid while unsecured creditors and us shareholders would get shafted...

one part of me wishes the mine works well - thousands of workers depend on it for their livelihood... I hope they can run this mine for ages so that the people get paid BUT from the bottom of my heart I wish that they never make money out of this... I hope they just keep getting enough to let it run, but never enough to make a return on their investment... sorry, not in a forgiving mood today and cannot wish them the best on their returns - not after what they have done to us lot - their believers...

well, it was a great time here - while we all had a glimmer of hope... some nice discussions and some good life lessons learnt... it was a tough time and the crew out here was the best... I am sure we will make up for this loss in some way or the other... I wish you all the best for your future investments... you guys rock !!!!!

* feeling absolutely gutted *

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.