LYC 3.12% $6.28 lynas rare earths limited

I first bought Lynas ADR's over 10 years ago and have been...

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I first bought Lynas ADR's over 10 years ago and have been hanging on ever since. Followed the astronomic rise and then the start up woes. I thought it should settle at $5 or $6US at the time. Then came the Malaysia clown show and all bets were off.

Lacaze has done an amazing job stabilizing and expanding Lynas' footprint to a point where I can see sales in the $ 1- 2 billion range very easily. Lynas has the reserves, the processing capability, and now two more downstream plants planned.

However, the market is now made up of shysters and the pension funds. Much of the major market is overvalued. The powers that be never really addressed the issues of the last downturn. the money presses have been running full time fueling the asset chase. Instead we see ridiculous valuations of very sketchy stocks and money pouring back into China.

LYC is in a unique position with growing demands from multiple markets, which is why I question the current pricing. A steady price rise would be the logical conclusion with all of the positives LYC has achieved in the past year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.28
Change
0.190(3.12%)
Mkt cap ! $5.870B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.10 $6.30 $6.09 $21.16M 3.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3163 $6.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.30 5246 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.