AJL 10.0% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

allen campbell

1. 22 Posts.
    Alan Campbell writes in the recent announcement to extend the closing date for the entitlement offer.
    Given the time of year the board considered it appropriate to extend the entitlement offer to ensure all eligible shareholders were given the chance to take part at the price of $1.35 I hope that all shareholders participate fully in taking up the rights and continue to support A J Lucas
    Absolutely amazing it took the board six months to come up with this proposal and they couldn't even get that right now there are blaming the time of year for the lack of interest, (it would appear to not have affected STB having a successful rights issue at this time of year) sooner or later someone is going to have to realise that Alan Campbell the CEO is the major problem with this company, and as long as he is CEO I personally do not see much of a future for this rights offer.
    My first thoughts on hearing of the rights issue and the price where the only people that could benefit from this rights offer would be the underwriters, now I'm not even sure about that, it would appear to me that it is all turning into a dogs breakfast at A J Lucas.
    Dam shame really, as this company with the amount of infrastructure ,mining, drilling services, etc going on in Australia at this time it should have been making a motza and not looking to gouge extra funds from shareholders to pay their overdue tax bills.
    So come on Mr Campbell give us all a break take early retirement and sit back and enjoy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $196 21.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 773708 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 133373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.