TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

AMAL announcements and articles, page-362

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Their alignment with AMAL came from a JV that existed through Lithco, which Mark was the director.

Mt Cowan was the initial value in the TAW project. However, Mark correctly strategize Tawana to be one of the forefront companies to be producing Lithium. Speed to market is the absolute core here. And Tawana got that through their JV with Alliance.

The value of this stock is on the brains of the management. Whilst right now Bald Hill is their flagship project, Cowan still offers the most value imo after that.

Aligning with AMAL this early allows them to have a firm grip in the lithium space and puts a stamp on the market. That allowed them to have a JV with Burwill and have the full backing of Cannacord and their MD.

As it was 1 year ago, TAW next year will again be a different fleshed company with different sets of value. A lot of astute traders have been waiting for the numbers from resource to make a decision. That's not a wrong move. For me personally, it's all about getting set early, and this is done through knowing who is the top brass making these decisions. I strongly suggest giving Mark a call if possible. Otherwise, search him up and Bob Vassie and you might find comfort knowing your investment is in safe hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.