IMC 10.0% 11.0¢ immuron limited

Hi ff, Not too switched on with the marketing side but just a...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Hi ff,
    Not too switched on with the marketing side but just a punter looking for any signs. Heavily invested in IMC so try to research... Very much enjoy the work of oriols and others on the boards which led me to the amazon best sellers lead.
    Anyway, latest sales action is frustrating with amazon out of stock, but the ranking has held up well. This could show that people are still buying even with delayed delivery, also i assume that those who need it urgently can get it elsewhere? Oriels do you know is this possible in US?
    Travelan numbers are usually posted 3-6 wks after the quarter ends.
    Amazon is something we can track but there are other sale points that we might assume that sales are increasing in a similar %. Looks like 3x.
    Personally, travelan gives this stock a safe entry under 40c IMO. The other stuff (NASH, C.DIFF, DoD travelan contract, amongst others) that gives this a 5x multiple potential.
    C.diff results are coming and the pre trial test data was brilliant, this cannot be priced in at these levels. As with the NASH p2 results that caused the sp to run extremely hard up to 70c the c.diff could easily do the same with the relative tiny vol from 40c down to now.
    It's a grind no doubt, but this is microcap bio's... i'm not here for pips im here for a life changer, IMC has this potential combined with the safety of a revenue generating one of a kind product growing rapidly!!!
    All IMO, good luck 2019 guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $51.56K 478.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 277719 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.