4DS 4.35% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

hmmmm, here comes the chopping block.Firstly, i want to say i...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    hmmmm, here comes the chopping block.
    Firstly, i want to say i hope a memory maker is the winner and not a memory buyer. It deserves to be shared, not held for ransom by one company and its products.

It is about supply and demand. The demand is huge, so much so, every IC company has spent billions per year trying to replicate 4DS metrics. How many companies are blowing this kind of cash yearly. It is far cheaper to buy the proven IP then figure it out yourself.
    If dram is a $110B industry now and predicted to be $200B by the end of the decade. Thats big bucks. Let's assume we augment dram market at a tiny 10%. Thats $10B a year revenue. Considering the rule of thumb being it takes 7 years to double your money in say property, would it be unreasonable that a big company would be happy to reap their investment in 2 years? Thats $20B.
    Now, try and imagine the amount of digital screens around you now, and into the future. Computers, gadgets, washing machines, fridges, bluetooth related, controller on my water pump, the car stereo, watch, alarm clock, military, health, transport etc. you get the drift.
    The movement to a green planet, requires energy to be generated, and then minimised in its release. Very Very few understand what we have on offer, except less than 0.1% of the market. Those that understand will be salivating. It's all a load of bullocks, but if you had a choice of the same phone, one you charge daily and the other you charge fortnightly, what would the general consumer choose.

Alas, the shares have increased by 0.7billion since I've joined, so i should revise it some, but as the estimates have shown on this topic, it is a massive range. It's anyones guess and you make your own choice. DM is yet to wrap his mind around it all. Couldn't answer the last question in that podcast, due to his excitement of potentials. Loosing sleep is from his mind expanding faster than he can understand,

In saying that, and what i believe the impact will be, that my preference will be half cash half scrip. This has many years of returns in the future, regardless of where it goes, including the buyout company, could quite possibly get bought out as well to obtain the IP incase one of the players were asleep at the table, to only realise later what they missed.
    Universal memory is everyones demand and desire, but stated many times before, that it is a furphy. I believe until proven different, that 4DS is now the closest thing to UM. Is that appealing or not to the consumer market suppliers?

When the lightbulb moment happens, it will blow your mind. DM is only now catching on. Jim Dorrian knew it and Imec know it. 3 days to discuss the potential ramifications, is necessary when you understand the IMPACT on society and everything electronic.

One could waffle for ages, but in short, my guess still stands between $5-7 per share, but in no way would i be surprised if it blasts way past this.
    It is relevant to the bargain the purchaser gets 4DS for. Whatever the final price becomes, it still will be a bargain long term.
    So, the monkeys uncle still stands, and if you state 30cents buyout, I'd advise you do more research. Alot more........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.004(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $107.6K 1.206M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 498746 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 144893 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 3.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ 702427
Last updated 15.49pm 26/04/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.