SWF 0.00% 13.0¢ selfwealth limited

It's the only stock I have that has made bad/poor decisions -...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    It's the only stock I have that has made bad/poor decisions - that's my obsession. Such a fantastic platform has basically become a shit show since Cath came on board. I don't know what 'direction' you're talking about - however there's been evidently no improvements since the new CEO has come on board nor any announcements that remotely show that there's any sort of roadmap to making SWF a success.

You can remain delusional or in your own little bubble about chasing 'HNW' individuals - if you had any idea about how a company in this sector competes against smaller cap companies offering an identical service offering and how quickly they can be drowned out of the market and become 'stale' then you would know that eventually SWF will become stagnant, smaller cap companies will occupy a larger share and then SWF will either sell off or shut shop.

I see the same posts over and over again about having your own HIN... it means nothing to 90%+ of consumers using SWF services.

Thank god we have a current CEO that is a director/CEO of as many projects as Elon Musk, lets pay him a large pay check and hopefully he can turn this ship around.... that's sarcasm for anyone who can't see what's happening here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 212854 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 70885 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.