STX 5.26% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Analyst Notes and Price Targets, page-462

1. 9,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3059
    Hi Mir,

I respect your right to look at your options.
    I respect your right to reduce or sell your holding in STX as you see fit.

I see your situation as quite simple.

If you were not in possession of inside information prior to the time of either the SE2 or SE3 flow test results being announced, you could inform the forum of that fact.
    If you were in possession of such inside information at either of those times, and you excluded yourself from trading in STX accordingly, and didn't pass that inside information on to any third parties, you could inform the forum of that fact.

Being an insider, and choosing to be a regular poster on a forum such as this, brings with it some responsibilities IMO. I use as an example the anecdote you once posted about about SE2 being in Stu's top 10 Perth Basin best drills of all time. To the best of my knowledge, there was no public statement ever made by Stu to that effect, and there is an inference that readers could have and probably did draw from your post. Given your standing in this forum, there is a prospect that telling that anecdote may have influenced other forum users.

So, when a poster on here alerts other readers that in their opinion you have sold part or all of your holding, curious minds will speculate, it's human nature. For the sake of clarity, I don't subscribe to the theory, I don't think you would trade in an unlawful way. I do believe there was some insider trading in the lead up to SE2 results, but my money would be on instos getting mail from third parties at the site.

Perhaps, given your standing on this forum, and given your long held bullish position on STX, then maybe consider providing the forum with some clarity.

No issues from me if you choose not to, it's just a suggestion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $1.776M 8.916M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 638944 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1149148 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.