Andrews Trail of Destruction #1, page-3

1. 36,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

While I have no doubt the Andrews government has questions to answer over how much it spends on infrastructure etc, I'm wondering why you are targeting that government in particular ?

It seems you are just doing it out of pure political bias. Almost like you're getting paid to do so. sneaky.png

Why not start a thread so that posters from all over the country can contribute stories of governments of all political persuasions wasting large amounts of taxpayers money ?

It's definitely not a Liberal or Labor thing. Not sure why you are focusing on Labor in particular ? I could mention the East West link poison pill that the Napthine government ( in which a certain Mr Michael O'Brien was treasurer ) left behind. I could mention the relationship between Transurban and the Victorian Liberals. I could mention the various federal anomalies such as donations to the reef , water deals and sport rorts. I could mention Rudd's spending on CCS, pink bats etc.There are heaps of examples from both sides .

" In November 2009, O'Brien was promoted in a shadow cabinet reshuffle. He had been tipped to gain a "senior portfolio" but ended up in charge of three separate economic portfolios: infrastructure and public-private partnerships; energy and resources; and exports and trade.[9] He told a local newspaper that he was "delighted with the changes" and was looking forward to "developing a better alternative to Labor's poor performance [in energy security and improved infrastructure]".[10] He retained the gaming and consumer affairs portfolios.Following the election of the Victorian Liberal Nationals Coalition at the 2010 state election, O'Brien was sworn in on 2 December 2010 as Minister for Energy and Resources, Minister for Gaming and Minister for Consumer Affairs.[11]In 2011 the Victorian Government proposed changing the Gaming Regulation Act to make it an offence to insult the Minister. The Opposition responded by calling him "Windscreens O'Brien – because this proves he's got a glass jaw".[12]After the move of Liberal MP Geoff Shaw to the crossbenches and the resignation of Premier Ted Baillieu in March 2013, O'Brien became Treasurer of Victoria in the ministry of the Napthine minority government. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_O%27Brien_(Victorian_politician)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.