ADN 12.5% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Andromeda reaching for the stars?

1. 11,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29637

http://www.petewargent.com/2020/10/24/how-to-make-millions-with-the-star-principle/

Koch rarely spent time poring over financial statements when looking for business or investing ideas.

Instead, using his renowned 80/20 style of thinking, he simply wanted to know two things: is this a rapidly growing market, and if so, who will be the market leader?

A market leader needs a niche – a different product or service, a different way of doing business, or a means of attracting a new breed of customers profitably.

Koch used this simple technique to make millions in businesses such as Betfair, the restaurant chain Belgo’s, Plymouth Gin, The Great Little Trading Company, Filofax, and more.

His mission was clear and was executed with a laser-like focus: to shoot for the stars using the Star Principle, and to find the 5% of businesses with outstanding upside.

With the above for context on my thinking of upside, here's my speculation of Andromeda's pipeline of projects, excluding their gold & gold/copper JVs (which could each provide a nice one-off cash payment or royalty boost down the track).

I have a view that with this pipeline of projects and activities Andromeda will be able to achieve at least 5x revenue growth between their first project achieving revenue and the end of the decade.

I think a reasonable chance that they could achieve revenues at Great White Hammerhead, Mt Hope and from the the HPA alliance by the end of 2025, with the other opportunities to commence revenue in the second half of the decade. So that's up to 4 opportunities achieving revenue within the next 5 years.

I've only speculated on the activities for the next 5 years here. I will update this pipeline as Andromeda tell us more about their strategy for each of their opportunities. I've used green boxes to mark where revenue could start. I have used grey text in boxes where timeframes are my speculation.

The company has already indicated they are intending to commence potential studies for Mt Hope and Hammerhead in 2021. They have also mentioned they plan to investigate other industrial minerals opportunities, so a good chance we will get some details in 2021.

So there are 4 opportunities here from which I think they have a good chance of achieving revenue by 2025. Their experience with Great White means I expect they can bring Mt Hope and Hammerhead to production in a shorter timeframe than their initial Great White Project.

For the HPA strategy, they won't need to permit another mine as feedstock is likely to be sourced from the Great White deposit (their initial project). I expect any HPA production facility would be built in an appropriately-zoned industrial park, perhaps simplifying the permitting.

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 6.54.18 pm.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $170.0K 10.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2380000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3676164 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.