@NoBoDe - thankyou for discovering that I post on other threads,...

1. 17,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @NoBoDe - thankyou for discovering that I post on other threads, too! I agree. She has been the subject of so many jokes over her time, insults even (Trump behaved like a 'Rüpel' as they would say in Germany) but I am going to post a few jokes made about her - they are all negative, some really funny ones are almost untranslatable - she certainly had her throng of detractor but she persevered and was a force for stability and kept Germany at the top as an economic power house; and she had/has humility and humanity.

She and her husband used to go on regular walking treks in the former South Tirol (Italy) with Reinhold Messner

When Frau Merkel retires:

the sun will darken -
    the moon will collapse and fall to earth -
    WWIII will break out -
    all vulcanoes on earth will erupt simultaneously -
    Germany is lost -
    Europe is lost -
    the World is lost -
    in China a sack rice falls over -
    little Jackie begins to cry -
    ARD and ZDF go into shock

Do you really want to risk little Jackie crying and that a sack rice falls over in China?

What does Frau Merkel do with her old clothes?
    answer: she wears them!

She has also been called 'The walking button board'
    (because all her suit jackets button up the front)

Putin and Merkel at a dinner party. Merkel sits down next to Putin and says to him: there are many ways to earn, but only one is honest!"
    Putin says: 'which one?" Merkel: "I knew you didn't know that one!"

Merkel never plays 'hide-and-seek'
    why not?
    because no-one will go looking for her.

and so on endlessly.
    BTW Reinhold Messner is the famous mountaineer who, together with Peter Habeler made the first ascent of Everest wihout supplemental oxygen. He was also the first climber to ascend all fourteen high peaks (all over 8000m above sea level) of the Himalayas

Curious to see who will be new chancellor.
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.