I am open to the fact I support ALA. When I became aware of the...

1. 451 Posts.
    I am open to the fact I support ALA. When I became aware of the objectives that ALA proposed I got behind their policy views because they made sense, and major parties would not dare impose restrictions on the progress the muslim ideology was making in this wonderful country. I meet several people who are not aware that ALA exists, and this is brought about by print media not accepting advertising from ALA, however, once it is made known to people that there is a good alternative to vote for, they are very accepting to the idea.
    The major parties do see ALA as a threat because, ALA is aligned to Gert Wilders party brand in the Netherlands, and that is very successful in a short period of time, and doing good things for that country regarding Muslims, with many restrictions imposed to minimise them getting out of control as we have seen in other European countries.
    Why Australians keep ignoring the threat that is amongst us and on our doorstep defies all logic, so its two months to go and then we hit the ballot box with our vote, so make it count and do the right thing for Australia, you know it makes sense to vote 1 ALA.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.