Phew... thank Gawd... you must be so relieved about that...

1. 518 Posts.
    Phew... thank Gawd... you must be so relieved about that @Stevie.K?   Symptoms are devastating... Rubella (German measles) is a contagious viral illness that is generally mild, causing a fever, rash and swollen lymph glands.  So, I guess you must  know heaps of mums whose babies were afflicted as a result of their mothers getting it during pregnancy?

I had the rubella vaccine before and after 2 pregnancies...  none of the vaccinations took... to this day I remain susceptible ie no immunity.   It was the start of what made me question... if we are vaccinating our children, how do we even know if the vaccinations are effective?  I've been around for a while...lived in a couple of countries .... Africa... PNG,  Australia and have never EVER met anyone who had rubella nor had babies who were afflicted.  More pharma propaganda b/s....

Go do some real research... like the stats for autism...eg from the bureau of statistics.  Just what do you suppose is causing this spike in autism?  ttp://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/Latestproducts/4428.0Main%20Features32012

"PREVALENCE OF AUTISM

The 2012 SDAC showed an estimated 115,400 Australians (0.5%) had autism. This was an 79% increase on the 64,400 people estimated to have the condition in 2009.

In SDAC 2012, Autism spectrum disorders were more commonly found in males than females. Males were 4 times more likely than females to have the condition, with prevalence rates of 0.8% and 0.2% respectively. This is consistent with overseas estimates. For example, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in the US shows boys are 4.5 times more likely than girls to be diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.