HGO 3.85% 7.5¢ hillgrove resources limited

While I am sad to see Duck go, I can understand.My belief was...

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395

While I am sad to see Duck go, I can understand.

My belief was that I was getting in early enough to have a decent share in something good. Not a big percentage but enough to make a big difference to a small time investor.

HGO lived off the smell of an oily rag, so to speak, for years. Somehow I thought we would get a decent size business by growing it off the kitchen stove, again so to speak.

Unfortunately, I have not added that many shares to my holding as the shares were diluted.

I was originally quite happy to sit tight for longer to debt fund and grow the business from revenue.

Now I get the arguments for the raisings and time will tell if I end up better off because of them. Maybe, but only maybe, in my view. Now VYR is convinced the raisings will end up being to my advantage and I respect that view - could well be right. A smaller share but of something much bigger….

Time will tell

I am still weighing up whether to increase my holding to get back to where I was. It will be a battle if I decide to.

I get that I am small time and have no say in it all. Power and money always calls the shots in the end. I accepted that many, many years ago.

Perhaps I should have seen where this was all heading….

So I can understand why some would see that it’s time to go.
    Last edited by mwilson25: 01/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $157.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.3¢ $414.9K 5.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 716973 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 82714 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 5.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.4¢ 3355836
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.