PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

If the patients 56th day data is available by the end of August,...

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    If the patients 56th day data is available by the end of August, then I will be very surprised if we get a top line read out in September, unless for only pain and function. We're probably heading for a top line readout by late October to mid November. While I am only speculating, I don't think PAR has any 56th day biomarker data in their possession since the samples will likely all be run together at the same time. 240 samples (1 for synovial fluid and 1 for serum, both at day 0 and day 56) run in triplicate, takes 30 days assuming a 1 hour run cycle. That also assumes a continuous run for 30 days straight. This also assumes they are looking at everything in the synovial fluid and serum samples, since PAR were not clear about whether they were targeting specific biomarkers or whether they were leaving the door open to discover new, exploratory biomarkers, which leads me to think they are using a global approach to analysing these samples. Throw in sample processing times, delays and analysis, and we're looking at at least 6 weeks before the biomarker data is made available.

If PAR are specifically targeting a set number of biomarkers then they could be in possession of the biomarker data already and the top line data could be made available by early September.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $265.4K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 130186 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 11571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.