DFT datafast telecommunications limited

ann--10000 adsl customers, page-13

1. 1,263 Posts.
    Reasons for their price drop in my opinion :

They were pushed to around 4.4 cents which was over valued at that time. it seemed ot be a pump and dump, a frenzy at the time pushed by this forum a bit I think. Can't remmeber who but with anon logins, probbaly one or a few team ramping it. I was posting at the time that DFT was over valued at 4.4 cents - which it proved to be. Now it has over swung down to be under valued, assisted by very poor sentiment toward tech.

DFT has maintained margins. By the way, SWT has maintained its growth as well. SO DIngo's comment on competition - if anything there seems ot be less competition. Well DFT have imprioved margins lately and SWT maintaining record growth. TLS stopped from under cutting their wholesale price, and I think most people realize their $29.95 is a gimmick because of download limit. Most peoplw who want ADSL want a lot of download ( wonder why).

Anyway, DFT probbaly stay around this level until sentiment returns to tech, although they had a spike to 2.6 cents recently for no apparent reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.