CTP 2.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

I would like to officially hear from CTP as to how this coring...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I would like to officially hear from CTP as to how this coring debacle at JW1 transpired.

Good, bad, and ugly decisions are part and parcel of business, particullarly with 20:20 hindsight but let's have a hands up when it all turns sour and address the issue so you can move on and the shareholders can regroup with some certainty.

In other words, for my money, or what is left of it, I would like to know for instance whether CTP on their next drill would attempt to extract a core because seeming they don't have the right equipment at the time.

So, do we give it a go, she'll be right" or shall we tell the shareholder's someone made a mistake, we don't have the right sized whatever, but it's best we wait as otherwise it is possible we will have no idea what caused the live oil shows because unless this is a standard procedure, chances are we won't get a clean 6 inch core sample from an 8 inch hole

To me I like a bit of clarity about the companies philosophy and actions speak louder than words

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $44.43K 899.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99938 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 164724 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.