EGA 0.00% 52.0¢ egan street resources limited

Ann: 159g/t Gold Show Rothsay Set to be a High-Grade WA Gold Mine, page-6

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    The highlight for me:

“Hole RYDD051 was designed to target the inferred material some 40 metres below the previously reported hole MRD259 (2.8m at 35.4g/t Au). However due to the hole lifting, hole RYDD051 (2.55m at 32.9g/t Au including 1.1m at 68.5g/t Au), came within 12 metres of hole MRD259. Whilst the high-grade hit confirms the earlier result from MRD259, there remained inferred material to infill.”

The hole lifted, didn’t go where we wanted, we ended up 12m away from a previous hit, and bang, we hit more gold. A meter at 70g/t!

“Hole RYDD064 was then designed to intercept the original target, allowing for some lifting of the hole as it was drilled. However, on this occasion the hole did not lift as expected and intersected 0.6m of quartz showing visible gold, 80 metres below the target and at a depth of ~400m below surface.”

Results for this hole are pending!

So we went back and tried again, this time ended up hitting more gold 80 meters BELOW target. How far open are we? We seem to be hitting gold by accident everywhere we go!

“This result is extremely pleasing because it demonstrates that the resource continues down dip and remains open at depth.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.