SHJ 0.00% 69.5¢ shine justice ltd

Yes I believe that this is the case, a have spoken to a couple...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Yes I believe that this is the case, a have spoken to a couple in the industry and there was a recent industry report (IBIS I think) indicating that PI had stabilized and had returned to positive growth last year. I don't have access to this report but I remember seeing similar remarks elsewhere.

I listened in on the conference call too and certainly funding larger cases via litigation funders will help speed up the cashflow and shine should save on carrying costs. This is one reason why I am anxious for the WIP locked up in the ethicon action to be released as its the last case shine is funding from its own cashflow and not earning any interest on this amount and would 40m-50m$ would have significant carrying costs. In the future litigation funders will provide these payments upfront.

It would be interesting to see what percentage of revenue is from the emerging practice areas, they usually provide that pie graph.

A pity in that the market is just taking shallow look at the report and seeing only the reduction in NPAT, I think this really undersells the results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25033 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.