ALK 1.53% 64.5¢ alkane resources limited

Hoping that the ALK will make Nic's "live" AGM Presentation...

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1033
    Hoping that the ALK will make Nic's "live" AGM Presentation available on their Website ( not just the slides ) ..or some of the Info can be confirmed out of Meetings in Melbourne and Sydney in the next two days . But a few aspects stood out at first blush :
    1) The Tomingley Plant expansion planning is well advanced and well funded
    2) Roswell Underground close spaced drilling to define ore loads at the ore face , well underway
    3) The absolute commitment in the last 12 months, to drill up/expand the Defined / Inferred ore bodies at Boda Main and Kaiser ..to enable the Prelim. Economic ( Scoping ) Study to be prepared ..and potentially engage with third party /Jv developers ( or examine other options ) was clearly emphasised .
    4) As to Exploration expenditure for 2024 ...my undersatnding that $5 M has been initially earmarked for Boda "' nearby target " drilling , and a further $5 mill for Tomingley and Regional drilling ( $10 Mill) . I took it that drilling underground at Roswell is "additional"..as that would be operational drilling .
    I am not sure whether "drilling " costs , includes assaying as well ( not cheap) --or just the drill rig bits in the ground > It was also made clear --if they start to get good results in a particular area , the programmes timing can change ..and I assume with it , possible budget variations !
    5) Whilst not said per se ...clearly , the switch to exploration target drilling rather than Underground Drive and Resource Drilling , is building a more upbeat tone .,....and fortunately , as the Prelem . Economic Study will be some weeks after Kaiser upgraded Resource is released ( say 2nd QTR 2024 ) , some of the initial target drilling will have started with some early assays likely > And GOOD RESULTS would no doubt enhance any Boda JV "discussions"that might be progressing .
    AIMHO ...refining some of these aspects will no doubt come out of the discussions from those fortunate enough to be attending the interstate Preso's . Well put together and delivered , Nic .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $389.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.5¢ $966.2K 1.484M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10774 64.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 53509 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
66.5¢ 67.0¢ 63.5¢ 334168
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.