RFT 14.3% 0.8¢ rectifier technologies ltd

Ann: 5 Million USD in product orders received, page-61

1. 7,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Just an explanatory note on RFT's working capital.
    An extra strong working capital ratio >3 is considered a sign of inefficiency in working capital management in stagnant or low growth outfits.....We often see companies trading at or below cash backing.....This is the ultimate insult (it means that the market has no regard whatsoever to hard assets if there is no growth prospects)....This is not the case with RFT....This excess capacity will be called upon to fulfill the recent string of orders without resorting to external funding via debt or capital raising.
    -----
    Another remark.
    RFT is trading at elite valuations to current eanings , sales & book value (even when it was 2c)
    It now has x50 anticipated FY18 NPAT.....>8 Price/Book ratio (manufactures trade at a ratio around 1)....>6 Price/Sales ratio (the usual ratio for the sector is under 1)
    Lofty multiples....A hallmark of an elite growth outfit with healthy market respect.
    Expensive ,yes.....Overvalued, no.
    I recon it is fairly valued at $50m MC with further rerate when we see further signs next FY.
    I must say that I have a natural predilection to "expensive" outfits , which may be to everyone's taste.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.985K 255K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71571 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 17156032 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.