LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

NewToItAll, Using simple mathematics, to determine an average...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    NewToItAll, Using simple mathematics, to determine an average you divide the "total number of carats" by the "total number of diamonds" found.

I'm sure LOM is not only finding massive diamonds and micro diamonds (someone with more diamond knowledge may like to comment / reply), logic would prevail and tell you they are finding diamonds of all sizes.

In other words, you should be able to establish that it's not about "how small must the others be to get that average" but how large is the denominator (i.e. "how many diamonds have they found!!!"). The announcement is cleverly worded to indirectly advise the true LOM supporters what is happening at base camp. The others will not understand.

Why anyone would be selling LOM now (after this announcement ... which I see as very significant and positive), even for a quick profit defies logic. It fascinates me that people can not see what is sometimes in front of their eyes.

A wise (and wealthy man once told me) ... the difference between a successful person and another that is not as successful is that the successful person sees and takes an opportunity when he sees it ... and unfortunately the unsuccessful person doesn't even recognise it. Food for thought.

Enjoy what will be a fantastic and rewarding experience (for the long term people that see and take the LOM opportunity).

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $12.35K 176.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 121431 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 27000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.